Vibration measuring and analysing technology
A vibration problem within a company is often a very difficult task to be solved by the responsible persons. Therefore it is sometimes recommended to measure the vibration at real objects on-site.
- Investigation of the vibrations or of the dynamic behaviour of an object to be secured on-site at your premises - of course with state-of-the-art measuring devices and related software, carried out by our experienced measurement engineers.
- Thorough evaluation of the measurements.
- Establishment of a report about the measurements, containing a description of the measurements, conclusions and propositions for corrective measures.
The goals of these examinations are:
- Investigation of the reason or of the generation of the vibrations.
- Assessment of the effects of the generation of vibrations and of malfunctions.
- Evaluation of the malfunctions in accordance with the standards and VDI guidelines.
- Assessment of the dynamic characteristics (natural frequency, inherent forms, damping) through measurements and calculations.
- Clarification of the possibility to reduce the generation of vibrations.
- Determination of the objectives and evaluation criteria.
- Selection of a corrective measure.
- Dimensioning of the selected measure.
- Realisation of the selected measure by using isoloc products.
- Evaluation of the remaining vibrations.
|amax||Maximal value of the amplitude of the vibration acceleration in mm/s²|
|vmax||Maximal value of the amplitude of the vibration velocity in mm/s|
Do you have a problem with vibrations and would you like us to measure/analyse the vibrations? If that is the case, please contact us.
2-Channel Ono Sokki FFT Analyzer
Metrological examinations at a tool holder with and without a vibration related measure